New Stars on the Stage
The countdown for the startup session at the Automobilwoche Kongress 2019 is already underway. On November 6 and 7, automotive startups will again present themselves to the industry's leaders in Berlin. Automobilwoche teamed up with McKinsey to select seven young companies from the innumerable applications.
The startups are coming from Germany and abroad and are extremely important to the automotive sector.
See these start-ups in Berlin:
• AdaSky, Israel: Driven to save lives
• Apex.AI, München/Palo Alto: Autonomous Driving Software
• Holoride, München: Adding thrill to every ride
• Regulus, Israel: Cyber Defense for Sensors
• Riskmethods, München: Supply Chain Risk Management Software
• Twaice, München: Digital Twins for the Future of Mobility
• Vive la Car, Stuttgart: The car subscription for the car dealer
They are introducing themselves in five-minute sessions on stage. They will also have a stand at the Congress and will spend time networking with the auto industry on both days and at the evening event.
All seven startups will be featured in an Automobilwoche series before the event (print and online).
"We have created an exclusive marketplace, where the industry can meet with the start-ups.", says Automobilwoche editor-in-chief Burkhard Riering.