New Stars on the Stage
The countdown for the startup session at the Automobilwoche Congress 2018 is already underway. On November 7 and 8, 2018, automotive startups will again present themselves to the industry's leaders in Berlin. Automobilwoche teamed up with McKinsey to select seven young companies from the innumerable applications.
The startups come from Germany and abroad and are extremely important to the automotive sector.
See these start-ups in Berlin:
- •Blickfeld, Munich: Lidar-Technology
- •Cellcontroll, TwentyBN, USA: driving
- •Einride, Sweden: transportation
- •Fastned, Netherland: E-mobility
- •PACE Telematics, Karlsruhe: connectivity
- •micropsi industries, Berlin: artificial intelligence
- •Twentybn, Berlin: artificial intelligence
They will introduce themselves in five-minute sessions on stage. They will also have a stand at the Congress and will spend time networking with the auto industry on both days and at the evening event.
All seven startups will be featured in an Automobilwoche series before the event (print and online). "Whether you consider Argus from Tel Aviv, Via from New York or Nauto from Palo Alto, the results have been phenomenal for the startups that joined us at the Congress in 2016 and 2017," said Automobilwoche Editor-in Chief Burkhard Riering.